Wednesday, June 23, 2010

rainbow cupcakes

"pleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee bachshaw!"

That's what I heard last week from my elementary students. They were desperate to make cake during English class.

And I, being a complete sucker for my students, baking and their pleas- promised that we could.

I even pinky promised Mongolian style.

And so we tackled cupcakes on Tuesday- measuring and stirring and dripping and cracking eggs.

To add to the fun I brought food coloring and let them stir the colors into the cupcakes.

Rainbow-colored fun was just what this English teacher ordered.




a happy class and colorful cupcakes to boot. An A+ in my non-existent grade book.

1 comment:

  1. The title of your blog caught my attention..that is too cute! I am excited to read about your adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete