Thursday, February 25, 2010

there has never been a better idea

It's a well-known fact that Holli and I both love tea.

And drink a lot of it here in Mongolia. I had tea this morning with breakfast. We shared another pot of green tea at one of our favorites cafes mid-morning. And I'm drinking more tea as I write this.

So when I came home to discover Holli making chai tea cupcakes earlier this week...I couldn't think of a better kind of cupcake.

First, Hol boiled milk and then steeped some chai tea bags in the milk.


This chai tea milk mixture was added to the cupcake batter and poured into the pans...


delicious chai cupcakes. they ended up with chocolate icing on top of them, but I didn't get any pictures of that and they were all devoured before the night's end.

No comments:

Post a Comment